We are based in Hampshire, UK and service watches exclusively by post with a secure PO Box for you to send your watches to.
1. Please contact us using the form below and give as much detail as possible about your watch. 'Seamaster' is not sufficient as a description. We need to know the precise model in order to both quote and to confirm if it's a watch we can service or repair. If possible, email a photo of of your watch (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can identify it.
2. We will respond to your email with a quote and timescales.
3. If you'd like to go ahead, then we will book your watch in and ask that you send the watch to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
4. We will inspect your watch and confirm costs. If they are different from first indicated we will ask you to approve.
5. Once your service/ repair is approved we will complete the work and return and invoice to make payment online
6. Once payment is received we will return your watch.
Please note we can only respond to servicing enquiries by email. We don't accept personal callers for security reasons.